Sunday, June 8, 2014

Google Now Reminds You of Your Transit Stop

googlenowtransitalarmOn more than one occasion, through my mass-transit riding days, I have had my nose in a book and not had my eyes on exactly where on the route we were. Fortunately for me, I read now using my smartphone or tablet and Google Now has added an alarm for saved locations… so when you are getting close to home (or work, or your BFF’s house, or, or, or…) you can be alerted and -become- alert.

Next to the Parking Location card, this is my favourite addition to Google Now –anything that keeps me on track while my mind is in a thousand different places is of great use in my life!

Do you have a day-to-day task that you wish Google Now could help with?

Google Now Reminds You of Your Transit Stop is a post from: Good e-Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment