Tuesday, April 14, 2015

eHighlights Adult Edition- April & May

The arrival of a new month brings another great edition of our Adult eHighlights catalog.

April and May are both amazing months for new books so I'm sure you'll love browsing through all the great new titles. My personal favorites this month include Oliver Sacks' extraordinary memoir On the Move, Toni Morrison's gripping new novel God Help the Child, and Clifford Jackman's fierce and thrilling western noir novel The Winter Family. Jon Cryer's memoir, So That Happened, had me cracking up at my desk as I listened to the audiobook. All of these great new titles (and many more) had me wishing there were more hours in the day!

Titles can be viewed in the catalog or directly in marketplace carts. Happy reading!

Capture2

No comments:

Post a Comment