Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Singing Monsters to Invade eBook Scene as Part of Deal With Egmont UK

my_singing_monsters

The popular game My Singing Monsters will soon be seen in ebook format as part of an agreement reached between Big Blue Bubble and publishers Egmont UK. Among the other areas where the My Singing Monsters property is expected to venture into include printed books, audio books, as well as magazines to be sold via both newsstands, bookshops along with other conventional book selling outlets as well as online shops, including both Apple and Android App Store.

“We fell in love with My Singing Monsters and its amazing art, animation and audio effects.

“The lush island imagery and the more than 30 monster species featured in the game offer an abundant style guide to utilise, as well as a variety of personalities to bring to life in books.

“We are excited to be My Singing Monster’s publishing partner. It’s about time there were some new monsters on the block,” said Emma Cairns Smith, licence acquisition director at Egmont UK.

“We are proud to have entered into an agreement with a children's publisher as prominent as Egmont.

“We are confident that their expertise in the area will bring My Singing Monsters to life in print, capturing the game's distinctive visual expression,” said an equally exalted Bryan Davis, director of business development at Big Blue Bubble.

My Singing Monsters to Invade eBook Scene as Part of Deal With Egmont UK is a post from: E-Reader News

No comments:

Post a Comment